Sunday, February 7, 2010

Last Sunday's brunch

This is the typical Sunday fare that my mom, sister and I make for brunch every other Sunday.

I love ketchup on my hash browns.... hence the red stuff... and there's raspberry jam inside the crescent roll.

This whole week, I haven't eaten any potatoes. Gasp! Potatoes with ketchup are a staple (more or less). Unfortunately Mom forgot to buy ketchup when she was last grocery shopping.... and this WHOLE week, I've been thinking about ketchup. Fortunately, we're going shopping today.

Church was really good today... both youth group and service. The "themes" were The Ten Commandments (#3 and #4), and on being Christ's hands and feet.

Hope y'all have a good Sunday!

Celine

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I love to hear from you! Just keep your language respectful (to God and others). :) Thank you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails