Friday, January 22, 2010

look!

aren't these costumes gorgeous?


a lovely dress from the Chronicles of Narnia. It has been duplicated sooo many times.... I want to replicate it someday.

from The Duchess.(it's too bad the movie has objectionable content... the costumes are amazing!)


A lovely dress from the Princess Bride.

My fave gown from Pride and Prejudice, 2005.

 a dress from the Phantom of the Opera. (I like the dress, but not the movie, even though I haven't seen it.)

a gown from Cold Mountain. (that movie has major flaws in it too!)

Looking at costumes makes me wish that Hollywood had much higher standards of morality.... fortunately, there are costume studies. All of these pics are from http://www.costumersguide.com.

Celine

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I love to hear from you! Just keep your language respectful (to God and others). :) Thank you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails