Wednesday, January 20, 2010

last dress updates until actual event!

This is my last Little Women dress update until the actual event... otherwise it wouldn't be any fun if you saw the dress a month before hand!

I intend to sew lace on to the rest of the neck line... don't worry. I think the waist will be taken up a bit... the bodice seems to long.

The skirt hangs rather limply without anything underneath it. I don't have a hoopskirt, as would be period appropriate, but all of the dresses (except for two Meg wears) the March girls wear in Little Women 1994 don't have hoopskirts... because they were poor, I guess. Hence, petticoats would be appropriate. I'm going to sew some.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I love to hear from you! Just keep your language respectful (to God and others). :) Thank you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails