Thursday, June 10, 2010

Tinker Belle inspired fashion....

the inspiration:

My outfit:
Yes, there are Queen Anne's Lace flowers that are at least a head taller than I am. Crazy, isn't it?

What I'm wearing:
green blouse: Old Navy (on clearance, then on sale! Yay!) And besides, Tink always wears green in the movies.
denim skirt: Old Navy. It was also on sale. This is another one of my favorites. It's so fun to wear!
boots: Ross, or TJMaxx. My fave pair of shoes. 
woops! I had no idea that the dates would be on the pics....

Posted by Picasa
My boots. Love them! Although, you'll notice I'm not wearing them in the other pics. Long story. Basically, it was VERY muddy and wet where we took the pics, so I switched out my nice boots for my rubber ones. I had no idea you'd be able to tell!

2 comments:

  1. Oh, I just love it! So tinkerbell like! The pics are great! The one with the tall Queen Anne's Lace really makes you look like a tiny pixie!
    Blessings,
    -Bess-

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very fun, Celene!! Love the Queen Anne's Lace :)
    Blessings,
    ~Miss Raquel

    ReplyDelete

Hi! I love to hear from you! Just keep your language respectful (to God and others). :) Thank you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails