Never really gave this dress a name, because the process was so fast.
The dress is made of red satin, and the stomacher and skirt and overlaid with hot pink "organza"...at least, I called it organza, but honestly I'm not quite sure what fabric it is.
I drafted the whole pattern for it myself. I did two mock-ups (I think) before I cut into the fabric. It was like pulling teeth to get a five year old to do fittings!
Here's the beading on the stomacher in the front. I hand beaded it. The organza overlay is split in the front and has beading on the edges and on the whole hem.
back view. I need to work on my zippers. *sigh*
the beading on the overlay. The overlay, as you can tell, stops five-ish inches away from the satin's hem.
Over all, this was a huge success. She loves to play dress-up in it!