Wednesday, June 1, 2011

J Crew vs Simplicity pattern

I went shopping this past weekend, and stopped by a J Crew store! Pretty exciting, since I have always loved the catalog, but haven't been to a store.

Anyways, there was this lilac dress that I loved with this interesting bodice-- v-neck, with unusual darts and a triangle in the middle. The dress was about $90, so I didn't buy it.... however, I realized Simplicity 2177 is really simular!


I wish I could get a pic of the J Crew dress for you to compare. However, it isn't on their site, just in their store. *sigh*

Well, have a fabulous Wednesday!

Celine

p.s. Have you been making anything fun lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I love to hear from you! Just keep your language respectful (to God and others). :) Thank you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails