Monday, March 22, 2010

Yay! I reached my goal!!! (and ruffle updates)

Thank you, my dear followers, for following my blog! I now have 20! Yay!!!!

Any suggestions for a  new goal, anyone?

Sorry I haven't posted or commented lately... I haven't been on the computer for the past two days.... and I'll be busy and/or traveling during the next week, so you won't hear from me much. :(

To give you some updates: the sleeves have been sewn on, and the bodice and skirt are sewn together. I'm doing the puffed sleeves with ruffles. As for the skirt, I think that, since I don't have much time (what with traveling) to finish the Candy Cane dress before the Ruffle Your Stuff contest ends, I'll only do one ruffle at the bottom rather than two.

The skirt is very full.... I want it to be fluffier. So, I'm going a ruffled petticoat. 

In case it should be a blustery day, I'm making bloomers with ruffles on them, kinda like this. (this isn't my pic, by the way. It's from http://www.fashionsintime.com/html/body_underpinnings.html)

They look really cute so far!

And, remember those white stockings I bought? Well, I intend to sew some ruffles on them.

Have a nice day!

Celine

1 comment:

  1. Just wanted to let you know, Celine that you have an award at my blog.
    Enjoy!
    In Christ,
    Grace

    ReplyDelete

Hi! I love to hear from you! Just keep your language respectful (to God and others). :) Thank you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails