Monday, December 12, 2011

Marian wedding and cape

Here are (some of) the Robin Hood play costumes at last!!!

Marian in our play had a "main" dress, a wedding dress, and a cape. I'm modeling them here, as I somehow couldn't download the pictures with the real cast (*sigh*). So my friend and I had a photo shoot.



 
 




Posted by Picasa
I sewed Marian's wedding dress out of a white brocade from Joann's, and put some upholstery cord at the neck line. The sleeves were inspired by this dress from Pearsons Renaissance Shoppe.

I draped/drafted/eyeballed the pattern for this one myself. It was really fun to design a costume and see it on stage! Very rewarding. :)

Celine

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I love to hear from you! Just keep your language respectful (to God and others). :) Thank you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails