Wednesday, December 8, 2010

A GREEN taffeta dress!!!!

(EDIT: I just started this project.)


I LOVE this dress (I guess it's Bella's Birthday dress?) from New Moon (which I haven't actually seen, but I stumbled upon a costume study at The Art of Clothes. I'm not a "Fan-pire" or a "Twi-hard", by any means, nor can I either recommend or negatively review about movies I haven't seen. I am NOT talking about Twilight. Please keep that in mind!)

Hot Topic had an exact replica for $99 last year... they marked the price down (after the buzz about New Moon was over) eventually to $23 (WOW!)... and sold out right away.

So, I'm sewing it for myself... I have to say, I LOVE the color! Gorgeous!

Don't know how or if I'll be able to put the roses on my version. We'll see.

Celine

p.s. WHY does she wear Converse with this beautiful dress?!!!!! Converse are casual. I don't get it.

1 comment:

Hi! I love to hear from you! Just keep your language respectful (to God and others). :) Thank you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails